Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summertime!

Wooo Hoooo! Summer is here. Finally.

Guess what I get to start off the new season with? A cold and body aches. WTH? I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Anyway, this too shall pass, right?

So here are the plans for summer:

Paint the living room
clean out the garage
set up my craft room

Those are the big ones. I have a million other little things to do but I want to really hit those hard. I'd love to have the garage done by the end of June.

Here's a quote I like.

Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.
-- Voltaire, 1694 - 1778

Totally random, eh?

I'm off to go out to dinner with girlfriends.

No comments: